Designer (Full Time)
Working closely with the directors, the role will involve:
● Designing and producing exciting, appealing and innovative event equipment, props, branding themes
● Fulfilling client specific design briefs for activities, branding, apparel and other materials
● Designing graphic elements for existing and new websites, blogs and social media
● Helping improve sales and marketing materials through design
● Client conference calls and other correspondence to discuss design briefs
● Anything that needs doing in a busy event environment!
A successful candidate will:
● Be able to produce high quality work consistently at speed and to tight deadlines
● Be passionate about producing the very best results
● Enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting event environment
● Be keen to get involved in a hands on role
● Have degree level skills in graphic design or similar
● Have a high level of competency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
After an initial interview, successful candidates will need to be available for an office assessment day. An initial trial period may be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an office based role and does not generally involve travel, although you will have plenty of opportunity to see some events in action.
To apply, please complete the application form below and click submit, please also send a copy of your CV and examples/links to some of your recent work. If you cannot complete the form or have any queries, please email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 766377 to talk to us.