Event Manager, Full Time
(Trainee - Experienced)
Join us in this exciting and varied role working as one of our fantastic Event Managers. This is a full time role based from our Hove office. Training is provided to all levels of experience.
Working as a key member of the Event Team the role will involve:
● Managing and delivering CCC's extensive range of team building and corporate events
● Event preparation and design
● Building relationships with venues, suppliers and freelance staff
● Supporting the Event Directors
● Anything that needs doing in a busy event environment
A successful candidate will:
● For insurance purposes; be at least 21 years old with 2 years driving experience, or 25+ with 1 year
● Have a clean driving licence, and no more than one motoring accident in the last 3 years
● Ideally have confidence driving large vehicles/vans
● Enjoy working in a challenging role as part of a high performance team
● Be capable of multi-tasking, prioritising and working at speed to tight deadlines
● Be physically fit and active (events are often outdoors and some can be very demanding)
● Be quick in learning new skills, systems and information
● Build excellent client, supplier and staff relationships
● Gain the respect, manage and motivate a team of very experienced freelance staff
● Be able to communicate well and build relationships on the telephone
● Be competent using PCs and the latest technology (training is available if required)
● Have flexibility in the hours worked
● Not be afraid to have fun
● Be able to remain calm, think clearly and take command in high pressure situations
● Be a confident public speaker capable of introducing events
● Be looking for a long term position
● Give support to other members of the team even when busy
Apart from running the very best events our aim is to make this a great place to work. Aptitude is more important than event experience and plenty of training will be given to successful candidates.
Salary £18-25k+ dependent on skills and experience, (basic and performance related pay).
After an initial interview successful candidates will need to be available for an event assessment day and an office assessment day.
PLEASE NOTE: This role involves a certain amount of travel. Events can be anywhere and involve very long hours at times, estimated time in the office/on events is about 50/50.
To apply, please complete the application form below and click submit. If you cannot complete the form or have any queries, please email Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 766377 to talk to us.