Sales & Event Coordinator (Full Time)
We are now recruiting for a new Sales & Event Coordinator to join our team in Hove delivering award-winning events to our clients.
Working as a key member of the Sales Team the role will involve:
● Dealing with new enquiries and existing clients
● Proposal creation
● Brainstorming new concepts
● Building relationships and negotiating with venues, suppliers and freelance staff
● Supporting the Event Directors and Event Managers
● Anything that needs doing in a busy event environment!
A successful candidate will:
● Build excellent client, supplier and staff relationships
● Be able to communicate well and build relationships on the telephone
● Enjoy working in a challenging role as part of a high performance team
● Be capable of multitasking, prioritising and working at speed to tight deadlines
● Be quick in learning new skills
● Be competent using PCs and the latest technology
● Have good written English
● Be looking for a long term position
● Give support to other members of the team even when busy
Apart from providing the very best events, our aim is to make this a great place to work. Aptitude is more important than sales or event experience and plenty of training will be given to successful candidates.
Salary up to £23k+ OTE dependent on skills and experience (£16-18k basic plus up to £5k+ uncapped commission).
After an initial interview, successful candidates will need to be available for an office assessment day.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an office based role and does not involve travel, although you will have plenty of opportunity to see the events in action.
To apply, please complete the application form below and click submit. If you cannot complete the form or have any queries, please email Hayley at email@example.com or call 01273 766377 to talk to us.