The Belbin Team Development Workshop identifies behavioural strengths and allowable weaknesses in the workplace, and helps to build productive working relationships, mutual trust and understanding, and enhanced productivity.
Assessing the way an individual within a group behaves, contributes and interacts with others is key to understanding their team role, raising self-awareness in the workplace.
By looking at how various team roles can work together, we can amplify the team’s ability to flourish and reduce both potential conflict and the impact when conflicts do arise.
- Individual guest profiles
- Analyse the teams overall strengths
- Understand that there are allowable weakness within the group
- Build on individual and group confidence
- A focus on developing strategies for success as a team
- Professional facilitator to lead the workshop
- Self perception questionnaires for each guest
- Event Manager
- Personal Event Coordinator
- £5million liability insurance