It’s a jungle out there! Corporate Animals is a fascinating and fun exploration of the lessons we can learn from the animal kingdom, and how our own behavioural characteristics impact on our work, judgements and interactions with other people.
A lot of us would aspire to have the strength of a lion, but would we also covet its impatience or aggression? The intelligence and wisdom of an owl would certainly be desirable to many, but owls are also solitary figures, withdrawn into their own world. Monkeys can be problem solving creatives, innovators and team players - but they are also impatient, inconsistent and over eager.
In packs and prides, schools and herds, animals come together to accomplish their common goals. Together, they are stronger. Together, they can do anything.
- Create strategies which enable an organisation to achieve its vision, goals and objectives
- Setting long term goals and manageable short term targets
- Learn to effectively report and incorporate feed back into development
- Professional facilitator to lead the workshop
- Psychometric questionnaire per person
- Event Manager
- Personal Event Coordinator
- £5million liability insurance