(Instructors, Actors & Facilitators)
We have a large pool of fantastic freelance staff that work with us on events across the UK and abroad. Many have worked with us for years but we are now looking for new staff to join us as we continue to expand.
You may have specialist skills such as acting, facilitating but equally you may just be a great people person! Previous event experience would be an advantage, however training is available.
Working as a key member of the Event Team the role will involve:
- Instructing/Managing CCC's extensive range of team building and corporate events
- Supporting the Event Managers
- Anything that needs doing in a busy event environment!
- Enjoy working in a challenging role as part of a high performance team
- Be physically fit and active (events are often outdoors and some can be very demanding)
- Be quick in learning new skills, systems and information
- Be able to communicate well and build relationships
- Have flexibility in the hours worked
- Not be afraid to have fun
- Be able to remain calm, think clearly and take command in an emergency
- Own transport is an advantage unless you live near to our offices in Hove
As well as working in a great fun environment with an excellent team, we offer good rates of pay and expenses.
To find out more about the events that we run please look at this web site in more detail! To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 006 0606 to talk to us!