Leaders are people who are able to think and act creatively in non-routine situations, and who set out to influence the actions, beliefs and feelings of others.
Great leadership comes through understanding when to do something and when to do nothing; knowing when to lead and when to manage, and knowing when to use logic and when to use intuition and instinct.
During our Leadership Insights programme we examine aspects of leadership and help define and develop the leader within you. You'll lead and take part in exercises, analyse your performance and receive feedback from fellow delegates – all the time relating the learning back to your workplace.
- Undertake specifically designed leadership tasks
- Learn practical skills to help develop leadership qualities
- Gain an understanding of various styles of leader
- Suitable for new as well as experienced leaders
- Professional facilitator to lead the workshop
- Event Manager
- Personal Event Coordinator
- £5million liability insurance